What is Infrared Sauna Therapy?
Infrared Saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of health and anti-ageing benefits. The treatment involves spending 30-40 minutes in the sauna, a recommended 3-4 times per week. You can select from 6 different health programs depending on your needs. They include: detoxification, anti-ageing, pain relief, cardio, weight loss, relaxation, or custom.
How does an Infrared Sauna Work?
Infrared wavelengths are the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum consisting of near (NIR), mid (MIR) and far (FIR) rays. These rays have the ability to penetrate human tissue. This characteristic makes infrared therapy beneficial because it heats the body directly at the core rather than simply warming the air resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where the majority of toxins reside.
Sunlighten’s infrared technology, Solocarbon®, is the only infrared sauna heater in the world clinically shown to raise core temperature 3 degrees. This results in the most detoxifying sweat, lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure and aid in weight loss through waistline reduction.
Our mPulse 3-in-1 infrared sauna offers most advanced infrared therapy available. It offers all three peak wavelengths (NIR, MIR, and FIR), each with distinct characteristics and health benefits, to provide maximum therapeutic results.
How does an Infrared Sauna Work?
· Detox: Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna use causes a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
· Lower Blood Pressure: Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation.
· Anti-Aging: Near infrared saunas provide the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
· Cell Health: Near infrared sauna therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
· Weight Loss: Studies have shown that a far infrared sauna therapy session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
· Relieve Pain: Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, and speeds up recovery time.
· Improve Circulation: Sunlighten sauna treatments are like giving your body a passive cardiovascular workout. Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
· Heal Wounds: Near infrared therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth.
|Treatment||Single session||5 sessions||10 Sessions|
|Infrared Sauna 30||
For two - £70 (Single Session)
£240 (£48 per session)
£450 (£45 per session)
|Infrared Sauna 45||
For two - £90 (Single Session)
£310 (£62 per session)
£600 (£60 per session)