Pregnancy Motherhood Baby New Mum
In relation to pregnancy and childbirth, what are the most likely kinds of treatments woman are seeking during this season of life?
Pregnancy can be a time of huge change and massage specifically tailored to pregnancy should be an important part of any Mum to be's beauty routine.
From £160 per 55 min.
Our Maternity Massage technique can be tailored to each individual and their needs. Usually the focus is on helping circulation, decreasing water retention and relieving any aches and pains which may occur. The treatment also calms the nervous system and restores a sense of wellbeing. Much care is taken to ensure that the client feels comfortable at all stages of pregnancy.
Hot Tip! Start Early - this treatment can be performed from the 6th week of your pregnancy.
"The Cellulite Slayer's treatments have worked wonders. They obviously adapted certain techniques because of the pregnancy, but it has helped with general aches and pains but most importantly keeping the water retention at bay. These massages have also been nice to have an hour to my self and switch off as much as possible".
- The Concious Glow Getter.
LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE AND LED FACIAL
Gentle but effective massage that helps to flush out excess fluids and toxins promoting a sense of wellbeing. Great treatment before the big event. £140 per 55 min.
Add Body Ballancer© Lymphatic treatment for £60.
Therapeutic and rhythmical facial massage is aimed towards the lymph nodes. By removing waste products from the body tissue - this treatment stimulates a natural detox process. It boosts your immune system and reduces swelling in the eye, face and neck areas. Followed by LED therapy it that helps to rejuvenate skin, stimulate collagen and elastin production. This treatment can be tailored for your specific needs. We recommend to book this treatment on a regular basis as it dramatically helps with the congested lymphatic system and will make your skin look a lot healthier and more energised.
Hot Tip! Drink minimum 2 litres of water every day.
BODY BALLANCER© LYMPHATIC TREATMENT
A therapy system that uses the principles of manual lymphatic drainage to boost lymphatic flow, clear toxins and speed-up muscle repair. Legs feel immediately lighter. Benefits include firmer skin, much improved circulation and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
From £80 for 30 minutes.
This treatment involves slipping into the Body Ballancer© compression pants, lying back and enjoying a relaxing rhythmical massage. The massage motion improves circulation and gently decongests any blockages in the lymph around the problem areas of the hips, thighs, and buttocks.
The Body Ballancer© treatment helps accelerate the removal of toxins and excess fluid via the lymphatic system. Benefits include:
- Lymphatic drainage - the improvements to the lymphatic and circulatory systems lead to the rapid elimination of excess fluid, which is wonderful for alleviating water retention, eliminating puffiness, and helping with lymphedema.
- Detoxification - the elimination of waste, toxins and fats can be accelerated by an enhanced lymphatic system.
- Muscle recovery - incorporating regular Body Ballancer© sessions can improve athletic performance and provide active sports recovery.
- Immune system function - a healthy lymphatic system is hugely beneficial to the immune system and can help your body fight of illness and disease.
- Stress relief - the elimination of free radicals that are a by-product of the body’s stress fighting hormones can help reduce overall stress, prevent premature aging, and improve sleep.